SIA Door Supervisor Licence Linked Training Course
The Door Supervisor Training Course is required to obtain your SIA Door Supervisor Licence. This allows you to work in the private security industry as a Door Supervisor or Security Officer. Door Supervisors usually work at licensed premises but can work in a wide variety of roles including static guarding, manned guarding, key holding etc.
With the SIA Door Supervisor Licence you can work in bars, clubs, pubs, restaurants, warehouses, retail outlets, shops, shopping centres, office buildings and many other places.
Obtaining the Level 2 Door Supervisor qualification is the first step towards getting an SIA Licence to work in the security industry. If you are looking to work in the Security industry as a Security Guard or a Door Supervisor, this is the right course for you.
How can I get the Door Supervisor licence?
- Book and attend the SIA 4 day Door Supervisor licence course
- As soon as the result is out then
- Complete the SIA application process on the SIA’s website
Door Supervisor Course Content
What is the Door Supervisor training course?
The SIA Door Supervisor course runs over 4 days and is divided into 4 units:
UNIT 1 - Working in The Private Security Industry
- Private Security industry: The legal aspect
- Health and Safety for private Security operatives
- Fire Safety awareness
- Emergency procedures
- Communication Skills and Customer Care
UNIT 2 - Working as a Door Supervisor
- Behavioural Standards
- Civil and Criminal law
- Drugs awareness
- Recording incidents and Crime Scene preservation
- Licensing law
- Emergency procedures
UNIT 3 - Conflict Management for The Private Security Industry
- Avoiding Conflict and reducing personal risk
- Defusing Conflicts
- Resolving and learning from Conflicts
- Application of Communication Skills and Conflict Management for Door Supervisors
UNIT 4 - Physical Intervention Skills for The Private Security Industry
- Introduction to physical intervention Skills
- Must-know legislations
On the final day of the course, there will be three multiple choice, a Written Physical intervention exams and a practical assessment for Physical intervention skills
We understand that assessments can be a bit of worry but we assure you there is no need to panic. Everything you need to know for the assessment is covered in the training and your tutor will ensure that you meet the minimum requirements of the course.
Our pass rates is over 90%.
booking with Us
All courses booked with us include:
- Training Guarantee: You get the course you booked on full refund
- Price Match: You won’t find the same course quality cheaper anywhere else.
- After Hours Customer Support: We are available after 09:00-19:00 on telephone or online chat.
DOOR SUPERVISOR trainingEnabling you for Security Industry Authority (SIA) Licence
- Working in The Private Security Industry
- Working as a Door Supervisor
- Conflict Management
- Physical Intervention Skills
- 3 Multiple Choice Exams and a Physical Intervention Theoritical and practical Assessment.